As I mentioned in my last post, we are moving within the week! When we moved into our current apartment two years ago, we furnished it with a combination of Devon and mine’s current furniture, basically items from our previous bedrooms at our parents’ homes. Haha. It actually worked really well for us, for the time being.
Over the past while I have collected some decor items, prints, frames, accents etc., as well as a bed frame, couch, and dining set – all of which my in-laws have been lovingly storing for us! Although Devon and I are most looking forward to refinishing some killer deals we’ve found (our dining set – an awesome steal from Antique Alley in downtown Kingston… more on that another time) and making thrifted items our own, naturally this move still has me cruising many home decor and furnishing websites for inspiration and giving my bookmark tab a workout. So I thought I would share some of my current finds I am craving!
- West Elm chair – on clearance!!
- Minted fabric swatch – inspo for that refinishing dining set project mentioned above.
- Minted artwork – I drool while scrolling through their Art Marketplace…
- West Elm pillow – love me some pom-poms, especially when they’re part of anything that’s on sale!
- West Elm pillow – made in India – also on sale!
- West Elm pendant light – I’ve been on the search for something like this to hang over our peninsula in the kitchen.
- Crate & Barrel copper cocktail shaker – I’m a sucker for copper and love this streamlined vintage shape.