So we’re slowly but surely easing ourselves into our new place this week. After spending three days painting last week (THANK YOU to our family that gave us a huge hand – without you we would have no color on our walls!) and the official big move this past Saturday, things are slowly settling into place. We are absolutely enamored with our first little home, and we’re already dreaming up all the entertaining and life living this place will give us. I can’t wait to show you all what we have in store for decorating this place! We’ve already been putting things up on the walls and starting some refinishing projects (thanks to my hardworking hubby ♥).
I thought this week, in the spirit of making new places your own, I would share some of my go-to links for blogs and/or Instagram accounts I’ve found for home decor inspiration.
- I’m a total sucker for the home tours featured on theeverygirl, it is definitely a place I go when in need of inspiration.
- I’ll admit, I was never a fan of all white décor (probably due to my inherent clumsiness and fear of spillage) until stumbling across this BC girl’s home feature in Style at Home. Monika Hibbs has a knack for mixing texture to create interest in all white spaces. Follow her along as her and her growing family get ready to move into their new home, I can’t wait to see what she does with the place!
- I love this design team duo, Erin and Kirsten of House of Jade Interiors. Follow them along on Instagram for guaranteed home decor inspiration.
- You may recognise Joanna Gaines if you’re an HGTV junkie like me. As the co-host of “Fixer Upper”, her blog offers tons of DIY projects and design tips, I just love her style.
- Founder of famed lifestyle website The Glitter Guide, Taylor Sterling’s personal Instagram account is full of west coast whimsy mixed with mid century minimalism. Lover of vintage finds and shopping local, this one is a girl after my own heart!
I hope you enjoy perusing these links! Happy Saturday!